• foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
  • foto
 
 

Siehe alle heutigen Events

 
 

chiesa SS. Trinità

chiese

Facebook

The church, originally built in 1528, was reconstructed in 1705 on a greek cross base. The complex includes an oratory formerly belonging to the "Battuti" Brotherhood, named "the Reds" for the colour of their cowl, and founded by brother Paolo Barbieri from Chioggia in 1525. Precious paintings on the ceiling of the oratory represent episodes from the Old and New Testament, works of venetian mannerist painters, Vicentino, Piazza, Benfatti, Palma and Palma il Giovane.

Kontakte

Adresse: piazza XX settembre, 30015, Chioggia

AreaChioggia, Chioggia, C.so del Popolo